Tuesday, November 21, 2006

bit|bin Interview & Podcast

NEW! Featured Artist Podcast: bit|bin



>>Click HERE to Listen!

>>Download Podcasts for iPod HERE




Matt Hodson (AKA bit|bin). Something of a recluse, he combines deep, layered textures of intelligent sounds to create an entirely fresh and creative vibe. His music explores sound, delving into abstraction, whilst glitching through electronica, ambient, and IDM. bit|bin lends himself to diversity both strange and beautiful and his first release, the Alias EP, is now available on Herb Recordings.

"I feel very happy to have my music out on a label now, and many people seem to be very happy to have it available. It's an odd feeling to suddenly gain so much interest from an audience that I've never met, but I know they must have a link or an attachment to my output which, in itself, is beautiful."

>>Click HERE to Read bitbin's Interview with Urban_D RADIO.


Enjoy
-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home